Friday, February 24, 2012

MY DARK PAST... is finally catching up to me!

It feels as though an eternity has passed from when I released My Dark Rescue until now. Things had gotten pretty crazy with my job and I was working 50+ hours a week, which didn't leave much time for writing...or anything else. Before I knew it, a year had passed and My Dark Past was still in its beginning stages.

My "Plotting Wall"
But I am extremely pleased to announce that I have recently left that job and am now putting all of my effort behind completing My Dark Past and many of the other stories I have yet to be able to finish.

My hope is to be releasing My Dark Past as well as re-edited versions of My Dark Love and My Dark Rescue around the end of May 2012. At the same time, I will be making the books available to buy in paperback form through Amazon (for all those who are like me and like to show off your collection of books).


No comments:

Post a Comment